Are you happy at your work? How does the feeling you get from your work affect the rest of your life? This is a big one because whether we own our own business or work for someone else, we spend so much time at work that it has a huge impact on how we feel in all of our life. Maybe work is ideal. Maybe not. But can we find things to be happy about at work? Focusing on and appreciating the good is the way to bring more of it into our lives. For today:
1. Write 10 things you are grateful for.
2. While at work today look for anything and everything to be thankful about. Imagine an invisible “manager” is following you around and putting all you find in a gratitude log book.
3. Each time you find something good about your work say, “I’m so grateful for ________.” and really feel that gratitude.
4. If you have the book, read the inspiration for Day 6. Posted on Empowering Your Life
5. Before bed, hold your magic rock and say thanks for the best thing that happened today.
At the end of the day let us know – did actively searching for thankfulness affect your day at work?