Is your health affecting your ability to enjoy life?
Perhaps you are missing out on life pleasures and relationships due to health challenges. Then you realize how important it is to feel well. On the other hand, possibly your health is good, but it never occurs to you to give thanks for this fragile blessing.
Either way, today we focus on the blessing of good health, send gratitude and even try to make things better with the power of our thoughts.
After all, as Naomi Judd says, “Your body hears everything your mind says.” Let’s use that power for the highest good!
1. Write 10 things you are grateful for.
2. Think of THREE separate times you’ve felt on top of the world and describe those times!
3. Think of FIVE functions of your body that are working well and, one by one, give thanks for each.
4. Select one area of your health you would like to improve. Take ONE MINUTE to visualize that area in PERFECT HEALTH. Then give THANKS for that ideal state!
5. If you have the book, read the inspiration for Day 16. Posted on Empowering Your Life
6. Before bed, hold your magic rock and say thanks for the best thing that happened today.
Share your health gratitudes below.