Are you suffering from the pain of broken relationships?
Maybe there is a family rift causing heartache. Maybe an ex partner or friend you still catch yourself thinking about. Perhaps there is a difficult boss, co-worker or neighbor who gets on your nerves.
This exercise works by getting the energy and emotion out of YOU, rather than storing it and letting it fester.
Also, even though you probably will not want to share what you wrote, on some level the person seems to know. I’ve seen many times when the subject responds as he if or she had read what was written, even though that was impossible. Apparently, it IS “magic.”
1. Write 10 things you are grateful for.
2. Select one challenging or broken relationship in your life.
3. Write a list of 10 things you can be grateful for related to that person. Use this format: “_Name of person_, thank you for ______________.”
4. If you have the book, read the inspiration for Day 15. Posted on Empowering Your Life
5. Before bed, hold your magic rock and say thanks for the best thing that happened today.
How did you feel after writing this?
Did you hear from the other person or notice him or her reacting differently?
Please share your experience below. (Even if no, you still have a win by releasing the energy you were holding inside.)