Today we think about three people close to us and write out gratitudes to each person.
You may or may not want to read or send your notes to the person. Either way, it results in mega-good feelings.
It’s one of my favorite practices because I feel SO HAPPY when I do it.
Interesting about this one is that, yet again, happiness researchers have found this practice increases good feelings in a strong way. Try it and let me know what you think!
1. Write 10 things you are grateful for.
2. Select THREE people you care about and/or who have made a difference in your life.
3. One at a time write out your gratitude to each person. Read it aloud (either to the person or just imagine reading it to him or her.)
4. If you have the book, read the inspiration for Day 12. Posted on Empowering Your Life
5. Before bed, hold your magic rock and say thanks for the best thing that happened today.
What did you feel doing today’s exercise? Share your thoughts below.